Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India – Walkthrough
This is a complete walkthrough for Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India, including all 10 Memory Sequences. Following this guide will give you a Maximum Score/Speed Runner Rank for each Memory Sequence. The Maximum Score will be rewarded for completing all enemy-sections within a Memory Sequence with a Shadow: Gold rating as well as completing the optional objective. The Speed Runner Rank on the other hand will be rewarded for simply completing the Memory Sequence below the given time limit. Additionally, this walkthrough will show you the locations for all collectibles, such as Sync Points, Animus Shards and Chests.
Amritsar, India, 1841
Arbaaz Mir has stolen the Koh-I-Noor diamond from the Maharajah’s palace, under the Templars’ noses. Arbaaz’s Mentor, Hamid, thinks the diamond is a powerful piece of Eden, but Arbaaz is more interested in the beautiful princess Pyara.
Her grandfather, Maharajah Ranjit Singh, was killed by the Templar agent Francis Cotton, and the region is in turmoil. British troops are strengthening their influence in the region, under the command of Templar agents infiltrated within the East Indian Company.
Events recently worsened with the passing of Ranjit’s son and successor, Kharag. The court is preparing to crown his other son, Duleep, when Arbaaz decides to take the risk of sneaking into the Amritsar summer palace…
- Memory Sequence 1: The Assassin’s Heart
- Memory Sequence 2: The Absent Handler
- Memory Sequence 3: The Quest Begins
- Memory Sequence 4: The Secret Below
- Memory Sequence 5: The Enemy Revealed
- Memory Sequence 6: The Silent Assist
- Memory Sequence 7: What Lies Beneath
- Memory Sequence 8: The Thief Within
- Memory Sequence 9: The Escape
- Memory Sequence 10: The Rescue